We were meant to be

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Leather Jacket- ZARA, Tribal top- handmade, Leather Shorts- VINTAGE, Knee socks- soxgallery, color necklace- Gnew for CENTRO, chuncky heels- Ditchymitchy

So these leather shorts has been my best friend since i got them at a Vintage Market over at Bandung. I think we were meant to be together since it was a perfect fit for me! It was actually one of my best buy, not to mention the price which was sooooo cheap >.< Dear leather shorts, i love u.
Not much more to say so that's probably it. Oh ya, i need to add more songs into my playlist, does anyone have any recommendation on any good songs?

8 feedbacks:

latasya dinar naristi said...

mau lagu bagus sii?nih gue kasih haha :
~david guetta ft. usher - without you
~cobra starship ft. sabi - you make me feel
~ed sherran - the a team
~james morrison - broken strings
~katy perry - not like the movies
~foster the people - pumped up kicks

hahaha cobain aja satu" siii heheheh

Monica Pakpahan said...

i love u , sabila :3

Inggrid Dosi said...

your guardian angel! - the red jumpsuit apparatus :]




http://inggriddosi.blogspot.com

Karina Dinda R. said...

Such a great post! I love it ^^ I'm following you, follow me back if you don't mind :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Sidney Salim said...

I love your whole outfit! That leather shorts look fabulous on you.

I'm following you, dear. I would be flattered if you could follow mine too :)

poseposhpost.blogspot.com
Pose Posh Post

janne Theola said...

i love u'r style and all of u'r things :D .ohyaa~ i'm following u , follow me back if u want ,*ihopeso

Andriani Agustina said...

love your shoes :)

Claireta Teressa said...

stuning leather jacket :)