greeny

you know , right now i'm actually falling for green. it's a nice color , refreshing.

these are my total loves right now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how about mixing them ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
unbarnded loose top & bow belt, onlyi monkey skirt, iconia military outer,soxgallery knee socks, converse sneakers
it's ... greenish hehe

speaking of green , my soon-to-be school (34 SHS) have a very green environment. i actually like the place, i went there this friday to hand over some docs and felt really comfortable there. it even has it's own green house. i think it's one of the greenest school i've ever been to.
and speaking of school , are you guys ready to get back to school?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i'm actually doubt bout it but i'm pretty excited :)

46 feedbacks:

Atikah Amalia said...

Love your skirt :D
Diterima di 34 ya? great :D kapan MOS nya?
Ive linked you btw, mind to linked back ? :D

cheers from breakfast with tea :D

Unknown said...

wow....
kecil-kecil gayanya keren...
kalah aku...
:(

Vonny said...

wow...love your skirt so much.

and i love your new template :D

vdcouture said...

loving the pastel color from the nail polish love your outfit!!
love,vdcouture

Fahrani Nisrina said...

wow lucu di pasangin di badan kamu yang mungil jd tambah cute :D

Carissa said...

hahaha.i'm a die hard faceshop lover

black n white ladies said...

nice skirt girl!
congratulation for accepted in 34...;p that's a nice school I think...I ever see it
follow you directly, mind to follow me back??hehe

ladiesblacknwhite.blogspot.com

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

cute skirt and belt, love it

i've followed you hope you'll follow me back, wanna exchange link ?

Wulan said...

that green top is so fresh on you!
good luck for new senior high school! ^_^

Monica Kosasih said...

i love your bow belt btw i've linked you ;)

M. Ersa Adiprasetya said...

nice outfits :) really like your way to mix and match them!

and hope you will enjoy your time in SHS! SHS is a beautifull moment :D



http://risingecha91.blogspot.com/

Phyllis said...

lovely photos. that belt is so freaking adorable

INGGRID DOSI said...

KEREN :)
blogger muda yg berbakat

Monica said...

really love your outfit and love you bag so much :)
see ya!
-monica

shelbey said...

amazing :)

Susan Angelia said...

I love your skirt!
congratz udah di terima di 34 :]

aisaicha said...

love the green nail polish :)

cheers, Icha

sartob said...

hey sweetie, you look awesome as usual :)

anyway, i've tagged you a few questions, pls kindly answer yaa ;D

love,
sartob

K A T H L E E N said...

great combo! come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com xoxo

t a l i s h a said...

wow your backpack is so unique.. too bad i am always too girly for even the prettiest backpacks out there.. the military jacket looks awesome on you!

Dima Maulida said...

following you dear,,, :) follow me back ya,,, :D OW, btw Congrats buat kelulusannya,,, :D

original seed said...

cute backpack

http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com/

Valonia Irene said...

don't worry dear, high school is the most exciting and unforgettable moment :D
anyway, really love the colour of your loose top!

venny chandra said...

love your outfits :)

miss a said...

Wow post!! Okay, I want to tell you that I've a new post at HERE (Click)

Or you can join my giveaway at HERE (Click)

I've linked you too and please link me back

Luv,
Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com/
Twitter = caramel_manda

Daeja Porte said...

beautiful skirt! Love that look, very cute!

http://daejaporte.blogspot.com

Gita Ayunda Hasanusindhy said...

hey, it used to be my school (re:34 shs) hahahaha. memang sangat hijau sekolahku :)

Doganiam Motyle said...

amazing look

Unknown said...

nice, i like it!!
by the way I've just finished a fashion blogger .. ask criticisms and suggestions from you guys. thanks before .. www.kittilycious.blogspot.com

Anna's Paper said...

you are so cute, sabila anata :)

Livia Pangdoko said...

i likeee your skirt and outer so much! and, two thumbs up for your style, sweety! :)

Wrecked Stellar said...

Love this look, esp. the print of the skirt!

Amy said...

I adore your blog!! Amazing pictures and I really like your skirt, another 6 weeks to go before I'm back at school :)

Fashion teapot ♥

okky dommy said...

love your skirt so muchh! and i like your look,beauty :)

miss a said...

Kak,I've linked you. Please linked me back

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Loving the belt and the blazer!XO,BarbieJunk

nonabusiness said...

you are one gorgeous sweetheart.. love the jacket!!i've followed you hope you dont mind following me back, wanna exchange link ?

xoxo
Cath

nonasenorita.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

Love the backpack, where'd
you get it?

MITCH said...

I love ur style & ur blog template!! <3 wanna exchange link? :)

yyyy said...

lookin cute here dear :D
roknya lucu hehe
I've just follow you today :)
take your time to visit my blog too ;)

Unknown said...

hei hei, kamu kamu.long time no see your blog :D

Vani Sagita said...

been browsed your blog to the very beginning..
i love your style and how you wear all your clothes..
:))

vanisagita.blogspot.com

miss a said...

wow!! adorable post...

I had a new post in HERE or score my hypeed contribution at HERE please (thanks if you did that)

Want to exchange link? Email me in icecreamyworld[at]gmail[dot]com or comment me in my blog

Thanks a lot,
Amanda "Creamy" Apriani
http://creamyandicecream.blogspot.com/
Twitter : caramel_manda

Zuzanna said...

love ur jacket, is awesome. I'm a little bit jealous. :p
And skirt is amazing. Very nice outfit.

Syifana Rahma Addiyani said...

love your shiiiiiiiiirt <3
it's turqoise and my favorite.

visit my page. xoxo

Julian Tanoto said...

gorgeous outfit from top to toe!:D
love it, you look definitely cute!<3

have a great time in SHS anyway, most people say it would be the most memorable time in your life ;)

cheers<3
ZIPPERS&BUTTONS