Dead week

 PICNIC gold peplum top, RiotsBarbie pants, Centro necklace, Yongki Komaladi platforms

This week is like a dead week. Each day is filled with bunches of tasks and activities. school things and also other things that are not related with school. All the things that have to do with school are things that i feel i HAVE to do. it's something that i can't wait for it to be over but at the same time working my guts of to achieve what i've targeted before. And the other things that are not related with school are things that i wanted to do and enjoy every bit of it. It does make me sweat and exhausted but its all productive and worth it. It's something that i would want to be doing after school is over. But for now, i'll just have to face what i've started before until it's done.. go with the flow.

So for this look, i tried to combine monochrome cremes+brownish gold with bright vibrant accessories. And the bright colors did make this look more alive. And if u've noticed, i've been falling for peplum tops! I really feel good when wearing it and precisely, it goes well with almost anything! I'm not that type of person with big hips, instead small hips. So the layering accent adds more volume to it. I see that peplum tops are a big hit right now, but i'm not that girl who wears what's in and throws all the clothes that are not trending anymore. I wear what i think suits me best and represent myself clearly. So u can picture my character a bit by what i wear. 

3 feedbacks:

putri soe said...

i love this look on you, it makes you look more mature and chic at the same time.

Putri Soe
www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

eudoraa said...

in love with your hair! :)

join my first giveaway for indonesian resident only :) http://eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com/2012/10/first-giveaway.html

thanks! :D

ANANDITA PRISCARINI AGUS said...

love your top
it looks great on you

xoxo,
www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com