Crazy Photo Session

Afternoon!
I'm doing this project , being a model for Betty LA Shop clothing line . As You seen on the top, i'm the one sitting down wearing the floral dress.
Today is soo much fun and crazy too !
I don't know why , but when the weather is HOT i can't stay still. So i do crazy stuffs :)
You can see by the pictures.
They're BEHIND THE SCEEN pictures , i can't publish the other pics yet .
But they are publishing it on July 1st.
Just open their FB Betty LA Shop


So what do you think ?
Crazy right?
Ok , I want to rest for another photo session tomorrow with my schoolmates :)
Love ya !
P.S : That peacok necklace i'm wearing is mine ! hhe ( Just so you know)










10 feedbacks:

Caroline said...

it's all so cute babeeee!!!!
:D

love it alls!
(;

Sabila Anata said...

thanks :))

Wina said...

Hey! Of course I'd like to exchange links.
I added u on my list already : )

mine's
For The Love of Fashion
whathefash.blogspot.com

: )

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

wah, km yg punya bettylashop? lucu2..

wanna swap link?

Sabila Anata said...

@ wina : oke :)
@ Vorega : ohh oke then .

Cindy Gabriella said...

so cute !! is the shop yours ?? hehheh

Sabila Anata said...

It's my sister's . But i sometimes handle it to :)

ycw said...

Where you live looks so tempting.

Sabila Anata said...

really ? what makes it look tempting ? hhe

Nancy Drew said...

I love the mini dress !
Makasih yaaaa kaaaa
It's sooo cute
Ga nyesel pesen di kaka hhe mana cepet ngirimnya , friendly , worthed abiessss
love it