Metamorphosis

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i was once just this cocoon living a regular life just waiting for some changes to happen
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

day after day things start to happen and changed everything farther more beautifully
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i finally got out of my cocoon and turned into a beautiful butterfly where i can discover the world and do extraordinary things in my life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
anata fringed cropped top, vintage skirt, topshop peach tights

I can really feel the change right now.
Yesterday i was just going back to my old blog posts and find myself really........ weird -.- I still have my bangs and short hair + the super duper skinny body , but now i let my bangs grow and my hair's longer but i still have this skinny body haha and my sense of style...... well there's no big difference, i still like going simple.
But now i feel more free, i could do more things and love more things either. i've done many things that i never thought i could ever do back then when i was still a "cocoon". It seems that these days are far more brighter than my old days, alhamdulillah :) I hope it'll keep getting brighter for the days ahead.

8 feedbacks:

freyja said...

You look great :) love the outfit !

www.mydailyoutfits.blogspot.com

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

i love your dress :)

xoxo
-T-

ailovesamore said...

finally i see ure newest look :)
and love it :)
just wish u luck :D

ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

~ailovesamore

Catherine Au Jong said...

oh you are cute!

giveaway!! >> http://etinological.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway.html


Love.
Catherine

http://etinological.blogspot.com/

Princilla said...

nice outfit! :)

www.eugeniaprincilla.blogspot.com

Ari Suci Rahayu said...

nice outfits


xoxo
chia

ysanipawitra said...

welcome back sabilaaaaa!!! :)
hehehe..telat ya?
kamu makin cantik deh sayang..makin tinggi juga ya?
aaaa...senang sekali bisa lihat postingan baru kamu lagi! :)

www.pawitralaya.tumblr.com

BABY DIJA said...

cool dress!!!