one place i heart

about a month ago(yes, a month ago), i had a little short holiday trip with my mom and sister to a place called....Bandung #random. haha. i know it's way late for me to post about these but the thing is... i forgot to post about it. mind me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and the other thing is... i only took pictures on the 3rd day when we were swimming at this placed called "bumi sangkuriang". sorry >.< what i like about this place is that it's very peaceful ... it's not even crowded! if ur not swimming u can just sit or have a little picnic under those tall trees. yes, a relaxing place :)

i sometimes get confused either i have to be ashamed or thankful when someone reminds me of my bad behavior. i just feel stupid , why the heck did i say/do something like that. but when i think again, i am very thankful to the people who actually reminded me of these things. just so u know i actually am a long thinker a.k.a lemot, so sometimes i just don't realize what i have done, and it'll take me a little while to actually realize that i've done something that people don't actually like.well just for some people (or a person) for exact.i'm just not sensitive enough >.< are these "long thinking" and "less sensitive" things genetic or something? cos i don't feel comfortable with it,it's bothering me.
But the good thing i like about myself is that i forget things easily. ummm let me correct this, forget "bad" things easily. when i get mad at someone or when i'm firing up in emotion , all i need is a good sleep and as soon as i wake up, i'm good.

6 feedbacks:

kelimutu said...

you seems got a lot of fun there..
beautiful place.. :)

Catherine Au Jong said...

awesome hat!

Tara said...

nice place , love ur red bowler hat Sabila :)

Cherie said...

love the outfit, it reminds me of parisian girls!

Anonymous said...

heii dear thanks for your sweet comment :D
I love your red bowler <3
re: of course!! lets exchange link! :D

Unknown said...

perfect place for perfect quality time! hahaha. u and ur sister look cute as always! btw slamat idul fitri ya, maafkan kesalahan2ku :p