The Necklace Project

February surprise!!!
I've finally took the chance to design my own necklaces and share it all to you :) aaaaand it's for SALE! Starting out a new project, bismillah :)




































They are all 100% hand-made and designed by myself :D
Sooo here's the system, they all will be made "based-by-order". So i will make ur necklace as soon as u've done ur payment, but not worry it only takes 2 days!

HOW TO ORDER : 
Write down your : NAME - FULL ADDRESS - NAME OF ITEM - QUANTITY (example : LISA - JL. MATAHARI NO.35 RT07-05 , TANGERANG - DREW - 1)

E-mail me to : SABILA.ANATA@YAHOO.COM 
With the subject : ORDER


P.S : I will be having a Reduction Sale tomorrow here! So do wait for it! :D



1 feedbacks:

Evelyn Tirza said...

I love it! maybe I will order some!

visit mine:
http://evelyntirza.blogspot.com