"RAWR!", they groaned.

Dinosaurs really know how to attract women... well at least it works on me

 I've been a Dinosaur fan since i was little. I guess it was since the first Jurassic Park film that has ever been released. They were very interesting to me cos i never actually see the real actual ones. My mom used to read me so many books about Dinosaurs and since then i started to go crazy about it. I've watched Jurassic Park a dozen of times and still gets exited every time it's on TV. i even watch those kind of cheap-lowrated-animated-dinosaur-films. As long as it tells about Dinos, i'll be watching it. Not to mention the ones on National Geographic! They are just so big , weird, mysterious but somehow... cute and cool!

And they still look cool centuries after they were extinct!

 See?? I told u they were cool. B)
DINOSAURS SHALL RULE THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN!!!
 

4 feedbacks:

mirefasdiari said...

Wow, its unbelievable :D
dinosaur give us a perfect idea for accessory design, it looks so unique and eccentric

nice posting, girl
love
mirefasdiary.blogspot.com

qyara Swift said...

it's so cool and unique! loved it! kak sabila,you're my inspiration...!! if you don't mind,can u check out mine?

Love,
thefashionablecookie.blogspot.com thanks kak!

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Such an inspiration! Love the dress! X

http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Arina Nahya N Nafia said...

Cool inspiration! :D


http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/