Surprising Aromas



There are many things that can bring back memories and the feeling of joy. The easiest one is from photography. We take pictures to let the moment stay and to always be there to be remembered and also to make our days joyful. But I also have this unique (I guess a bit weird) habit, that can actually make me remember the old days or just give some more colors to my day. Which is from…  aromas. All sort of aromas. The smell of magazines, new books, guava fruits, new shoes, and pretty much everything! You know, these smells just have its own uniqueness that can totally make my day. Like for these hot sunny days right now, tropical & fruit smells are my favorite! And I guess I can’t be luckier because I just found the perfect aroma combination that can accompany my summer days, and i thank myself to this Agnez Reve Eau de Parfum!


 This new released perfume by Agnes Monica that has a slight mixture of floral fruity dewberry & tropical mango did a great job making a fresh vibe. This kind of combination is made from various unique aromas of prune, cassis, and tearose. Well actually, it has 3 stages of composition,  they are the top notes (green,pineapple,mango,orange,dewberry), middle notes (jasmine,freesia,prune,water lily,tearose,cassis,passin fruit), and bottom notes (musk, amber,peach,caramel,vanilla). I couldn’t possibly realize that this lightening fresh aroma came from a very unique combination. But the only thing I know for sure is that these combination of fruits & sweets successfully made my day! 

But sometimes, u cannot only judge a perfume from 1 side of view, which is only from its smell. U also need to know a bit more deeply about them. Like myself, I’m the type of person who only buys 1 type of perfume for a lifetime, so I have to make sure that i chose the right one.
So ever got puzzled between the differences of Eau de Parfum, Eau de Toilette, Eau de Cologne, and just perfume? I used to, but I finally know the differences, because well for a person like me I think it’s pretty important to know about these things. Ok so Perfume (Parfum), it is the strongest fragrance available, consists of a 15-30% concentration of perfume essence. This means that not only do you need to use less, but also that the fragrance lasts longer, typically for up to 6 hours, depending on skin type. Then Eau De Parfum (EDP), It is lighter than Perfume, with an 8-15% concentration, but still has long lasting characteristics, from 3 to 5 hours. It is less expensive than pure perfume. There is also Eau De Toilette (EDT), It is lighter than EDP, with a 4-8% concentration of the essence. It usually lasts for 2 to 4 hours. Lastly Eau De Cologne (EDC), It is lighter than EDT, often referred to just as Cologne and has the greatest dilution of fragrances with a 3-5% concentration of perfume essence. It usually lasts for 2 hours. Choosing the right perfume is between easy and not so easy. But the only thing u have to consider is ur needs. Which type actually suits ur daily activities? Do u need the ones that lasts the whole day or perhaps u only need a much more lighter one. Now I guess u know which one u have to choose, right?
So since this Agnez Reve is a type of Eau de Parfum that lasts for 3-5 hours, it’s a good thing to keep it close by and to always bring it wherever u’d like to go. But considering its slim body, I think u wouldn’t face any trouble carrying it.

 There’s so much uniqueness in this perfume. Its elegant design paired with the lime green liquid in it is very…brave. But well, being brave is actually something really important and something that we need to have in ourselves. Just like this perfume’s own philosophy, it is inspired by the perfect collide of beauty  and the braveness in pursuing a dream. What I most like about this perfume is that not only does it make u smile and happy the whole day with its fresh aroma, but it also urges u to be brave and go out for ur dreams. The aroma just somehow makes u more spirited, the spirit we all need to do our daily activities and pursue our dreams. It seems that Agnes Monica also wants us to achieve the success of life, just like herself. I couldn’t ask for a much better inspiration. 
So I do think that this is the kind of perfume that we all need. And good news for all of u! U can get the same perfume like mine and can also feel the same freshness and spirit by ordering it at Blibli.com! Blibli.com is having a wonderful promo, so u can order this Agnez Reve Eau de Parfum in a cheaper & easier way! But u also have to know that it is…. Limited girls. I’m pretty sure that these were made for all special woman out there . Sooo go ahead and CLICK CLICK


12 feedbacks:

Unknown said...

Aaah jadi penasaran sama wangi parfumnya <3

Danny Suyandi said...

what a cute pictures <3



http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The next time I read a blog, Hopefully it does not fail me just as much as this one.
After all, Yes, it was my choice to read, but I genuinely believed you'd have something helpful to talk about. All I hear is a bunch of moaning about something that you can fix if you weren't too busy
looking for attention.

my site - dragonvale walkthroughs

Something Real Serious said...

CUTE SISTERS

http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/06/campus-look-black-pearl.html

Unknown said...

gimana ya wanginya

Unknown said...

I love all the photos! :)

agustinmonica.blogspot.com

Chocopufflats said...

jd kepengen..............

http://swedousqees.blogspot.com/

Wynne Prasetyo said...

aww you look so happy receiving that! <3


FASHION GEEK'S CLOSET

Win 2 VIP seats to Tres Chic fashion show at Kota Kasablanka this Friday!

Dhika said...

so curious about the smell :3

METROX LOVES YOU the blog. said...

both of you are so cuteeee...

Drop by our blog if you have time.
xoxoxo,
www.blog.metroxgroup.com

RayShoes said...

Hello, I love your fashion style!
By the way, have you ever tried a brand named DAKS from London?

Mitha Komala said...

i love the bond between you and your sis! anyways i just knew that she made a perfume collection, great review <3<3

Letters To Juliet