5 in a row

I've been having a thing called "adventure" these past few days...
I feel that my days are full with productivity and that makes me happy :)
Here's a quick preview of the list

-Watched an art dance performance called Nari Mataya Lokatara from Komunitas Tari FISIP UI-

 Was totally entertained the whole show and was also there to support my cousin who was also one of the dancers.
Will write a review about this soon!

-Had a company visit to Net TV!-
 
 So this is how the editing room looks like...


-Had a fun small photoshoot to start the Saturday morning-



 - Always excited for weddings...-



- Spent the whole day wandering around the city with my man! :) -

so called soldiers?
LDR is tough so that is why we decided to use wisely every bit of the time we have.

When i said the whole day, i did mean the entire day. 
Monas should always stay like this.... in pink... also at day.