The euphoria is back!

This is something that i haven't done in sucha sucha looong time... and finally thrilled to feel the euphoria back :)

 While strolling around, my eyes got distracted at this unique photobooth... As if my legs knew what my heart was feeling, without coordinating with my brain they both just took steps towards the booth. i really got inspired how they used spoons and cake cups to create an amazing artwork

 I never really ever used this such kind of hashtag...


 Meanwhile somewhere down the lobby

 H&M is in town!! And the people from all over Jakarta are too...... The crowd explains clearly how excited the people were :)


4 feedbacks:

Danny Suyandi said...

wow seems like gogirl passion expo is really crowded, as well as H&M opening day. haha


http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

Kyorra said...

Sabila, kindly need your tutorial regarding your cool templates and widgets! please reply im your one big fan!!! pleaseee

Quirkyjelly said...

I like the way you draw your eyebrow now :)

Holograil said...

kindly need your tutorial regarding your cool templates and widgets! please reply im your one big fan!!! unique photobooth