Thrift Fortune


I always loved mashing up yellow with blue. But i guess i tried my fortune by pairing it up with black also!
 I guess luck was with me when i found this yellow sweater in a thrift market! It wasn't love at first sight though, because it was just a plain yellow sweater. But it somehow has its own attractiveness, so the longer you see it, the more you'll want it. And i guess it would be challenging styling it up so its worth a shot!



 It's funny how the yellow color reminds me of... The Simpsons! I missed watching the series... It was my childhood TV series that i always watched every evening. I know how illogical and weird the story goes, but its just very entertaining, for a kid.
 Thrifted yellow sweater // Unbranded legging // Adorable Project platforms // Anata Crafts necklace // Danse cassette mini pouch


4 feedbacks:

Mei めい said...

Love this outfit!
the necklace is cute <3

http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

Aul Howler's Blog said...

Electric shock!

Andrea said...

love your outfit!
mind to check my blog?
overloadstories.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

fire fire
http://youtu.be/lFyw1Y1bgxM
-- she got the right scene of hydrogen reactor (i wonder why they need a pair of such (the bigger columns in naboo palace are basicly "time" IN 2 a lower level ...) -- the antigravity thing is a tennis ball size gizmo)
-- fire H2 young stars earth insides change life ((((not my topic at this point of time))))

((that "time IN" must be F'n figured out now -- shhh ha ha :T))

Hi! nice T-shirt XDXDXD

? catch (( ( the rythm ) ))