A 24h promising partner


(video end at 2:25)

A day starts once you open your eyes. A couple of choices are ready to be chosen. Either you’ll close your eyes again and let laziness take over the day, or get up and conquer the world. I chose the 2nd one.

Conquering the world means defeating your biggest fear, getting out of your comfort zone,and let passion be your main motivation. Goals are ready to be achieved starting from today, the challenge is on. 


As i look into my to do list today, it’s going to be a long one, a productive one, yet a tiring one. Air conditionered indoor & sun exposured outdoor areas are the playground to my activities, getting dried up skin from the cold AC then sweating from the beaming sun are a continuously rythm, and dirtied up by pollution is the fight. It’s tough, but that’s just how i conquer the world, in my way.


I somehow realize that these activities have its own dark side, the side effects. Not in a mental way, but causing some damage to the physical appearance. Once a girl stays a girl, so conquering the world didn’t mean you have to damage yourself, right? I usually won’t let anything go in my way, but when it comes to my ladylike side, i have to do something about it. But it’s not just about the appearance, but also health. 


My mind took me back to some golden words my mom always said to me, that no matter how strong you tend to be and no matter how big your ambition is to reach your dreams, never set aside the true lady in you. This goes for the feminine personality, but mainly for physical appearance. So in that case i chose something to protect me and be my partner in the journey to achieve my dreams, a partner that can always be there for me 24H while facing all the challenges, and a partner that will always keep me in comfort and physically great. So that’s why i chose Marina Natural 24h to be my genuine partner. What’s so special about it is that it works like wonder on scaly, dehydrated skin that feels rough and looks unattractive, and just turn it the opposite way! To sufficient my daily needs, i routinely use Marina Natural 24H Protects andCares as i get ready to start the day. I do have some rough skin parts in my body and a situation where my skin gets dry very easily. So putting on Marina Natural lotion is just like having breakfast, a routine that you cannot miss for any reason, or you’ll end up having a bad day. I do have a prinsip that the skin is a living, breathing organ, so if you take care of it, it’ll make you look fantastic. And knowing that i’ll be fully protected from sun exposure because of its sunscreen content, i have no doubt wearing anything! No need to cover up those skin.



My day starts in the morning where sun exposure is not the main concern, but pollution is. Using the public transportation means getting pollution exposure all over your body & also the stuffy atmosphere from Jakarta’s morning hectic hours’ crowd that makes your skin feel disgustingly gooey.  But my partner Marina Natural 24h protected me, my skin didn’t feel gooey at all. It still feels silky and comforting in a way.  There are some conditions when you start to smell smelly smells inside the public transportation, and trust me, it’s horrible. I got out of the condition by just closing my nose with my hands, that have a very nice scent from the Marina Natural. I was saved!



Once the pollution war is over, my skin gets a little treat by the coolness of the room in class. I know how air conditioner could easily damage your skin after it is exposed in a hot air temperature, but it didn’t occur to me because it was still greatly moist and soft, even when i stayed hours in class. But i did have a new habit. There are times when your brain payed close attention to something that your hands just somehow do uncontrolled things without you really realizing it. Well that’s my new habit, and in this case, as i pay attention to class my hand just somehow likes to touch and gently rub my skin feeling its softness. Weird, but i just enjoy the feel of its soft creamy texture! It seems that this is a way for me to concentrate... 


Then off to another activity in the afternoon which is an outdoor photoshoot, one of the funnest activities i’m so passionate about! Doing photoshoots is a complete package, because i get to explore myself in so many fields, in fashion, modelling, photography, creative directing, and also design editting skills.  But this time of the day is where the sun is just right on top of your head beaming so hot that sometimes i couldn’t stand the heat. It does worry me at some times , wondering how much damage will sun radiation do to my skin. Because when it comes to sun exposure, however, what you can't see will hurt you. But on the other hand  i didn’t worry a bit because i know that the Marina Natural 24H Protects and Cares 
 acts like a very thin bulletproof vest stopping the sun UV  before they can reach the skin and inflict damage. And i do love how my skin glows under the sun! I didn’t use the Marina Natural 24h Smooth & Glow, but amazingly the protects & cares has almost the same benefits like it and works just as same. I guess there’s no need to do much photoshop edittings :p


Before choosing Marina Natural 24H Protects and Cares as my lotion day starter, i did have a dilemma between choosing it with Marina Natural 24h Rich Moisturizing, because i oftenly do indoor & outdoor activities in a day which causes me to have dry skin. But i did notice how fatal the impacts are of sun radiation to the skin, so i finally chose the one that could protect me from it. Afterall, the Protects and Cares still keep my skin moist and prevents it to get dried, so that makes me still have 24h beautiful skin! So off to another activity indoors. I regularly have traditional dance practice in the evening. I am preparing for a cultural mission project that i am so excited and proud about, that i can bring & introduce Indonesia’s rich culture worldwide! On the other hand i couldn’t lie that i do get tired, but the gentle texture and the sweet smell of the lotion could somehow boost up my mood and by the end of the day could make me feel more relaxed and reduce stress from a tiring day.


The day finally ends as i get back home using the commuter line (the train). The train station from campus to my house is only 3 stations away, which makes things easier. After every bath, i always have to apply lotion or else my skin will feel dry & rough. But to close the day, i used a different type of Marina lotion, and my pick goes to the Marina Natural 24h Nourished & Healthy. That is because after a very long day, it’s time to do a little treatment to the skin and leave it for the night. It’s always a good feeling waking up in the morning having soft & healthy skin. I sometimes think that this whole thing feels like magic, but i’m very certain that it has a rational explanation. Like its content of natural nutrient complex from almond and vitamin E that keeps the skin healthy. A quote once said that an apple a day keeps the doctor away, well in this case, applying Marina Natural routinely keeps the body salon & skin doctor away! When they meant 24 hours, literally they really mean it. 24h moisturizing the skin and keeps it in comfort the whole day!


I survived today, and i might as well survive tomorrow, the day after it, and so on. Today is a stepping stone to conquer the world, to achieve my dreams. I’m glad that i have a well promising partner with me that can protect me in a way, the Marina Natural 24h. I might have my mind set to achieve high and long termed goals, but i do enjoy the little things that happened along the way. Marina Natural helps me relax and appreciate the simple comforts of life with its sweet scent & smoothing texture, that could literally change a bad day around. 


It’s time to close my eyes again to end the day, and get ready to open it back the next day.  But everyday is a new challenge, just like Marina 24h beauty challenge, how marina natural can make you ready to face the challenge of 24h beautiful skin.


5 feedbacks:

Moudy said...

Love your picture activities, cek mine too please Stay Pretty: Marina 24h Beauty Challenge

Delilah D said...

haha this is so creative!
just drop by, have a nice day!

http://delilahduong.com

MITCH said...

thanks for sharing this! i'd love to try this product too.

Btw, I'm holding my first giveaway, come join it at OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

xx,
http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com/

Evelyn Tirza said...

You're so creative!

visit my blog:
Sweet Peppermint Girl

Nindy Hardjadinata said...

Hi Sabila,

I've noticed that you used part of my artwork on yours. It's Marina's logo with white round background and some colorful circles around it. You used it on your "For Breakfast/For Dinner" picture.

I can prove it's mine since I've posted the full picture here: http://silvertreasure.blogspot.com/2014/02/marina-natural-24h-rich-moisturizing.html

I wonder if you've read my Policy page: http://silvertreasure.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html. Since you may need to credit my blog (or me) on your photo/post for using my work.


Have a nice day! :)