Yellow Power

Here's a little throwback of the previous " fashion movement " event : Indonesia Fashion Week

It took some courage for me to finally be able to wear yellow out. And as the result, I have no regrets! I love the fact that a simple yellow sweater could actually steal so many eyes. .. the power of yellow. I didn't want to clash too many things, just wanted to keep the look minimalist yet edgy. The skirt was actually a dress, my mom's dress to be exact. The color palette i chose only contains 3 main colors; shades of yellow (including gold), black and white. Turns out they work well together. 

How creativity could change unused wires& computer parts into a piece of art.

When fashion meets contemporary art. 
I have always loved beautiful dreamy gowns and the ones from Gabriel Lage just amazes me! I kept on choosing my fav ones the whole show and it turned out that I loved them all.

With Miss Armadina!! A.k.a the fashion journalist A.k.a the gifted girl behind the "ABG Dibalik Runway" book. Or just a.k.a my campus buddy!

Vintage thrifted sweater // Vintage Chanel black long dress // Picnic wedges // Unbranded patterned legging // DIY ethnic clutch // Danse black edgy necklace (coming soon)



Well it turned out that I didn't review any collections from the fashion show... I wanted to share the whole surrounding atmosphere rather than the show itself. Well to be more precise,  from my angle of view.
Fashion weeks are fun, but only when you have a friend with you to actually talk and critic on everything. Because it's somehow hard to enjoy a piece of art in silence.  Whether you need to speak up to show how you are amazed with it, or actually giving out critics.

Oh ya, we also had an after party.... NOT.
But I really enjoyed the sate padang! ! :9

Btw, I, Sabila Anata finally has an.... instagram!! Hahaha mind to stop for a visit HERE :)

3 feedbacks:

Ally Gong said...

you really pulled off the yellow and the outfit! <3 love it

allygong.com

-Ally

Evita Topan said...

Love your wedges, what a lovely post


http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

ci139 said...

the 1-st picture of this post is good (Ms, Gong has been here ... it's like a surprise ... somewhat)
http://www.allygong.com/the-girl-who-leaps-through-time/
http://sabilanata.blogspot.com/2012/10/human-evolution.html
((not everything has been deleted by time , yet))