Nostalgia from 1995-2009


Hello Bloggers :)
You know, yesterday i was just helping my mom decorating a frame , and i saw some pictures of me from when i was born and until now . I laughed at some of the photos because they're so embarassing, but i started to miss those days when we get to play in the rain and running around . It's just really different know , so i want to share my photos from the year 1995 'till know :)

1. Year 1995
These are some of my baby pictures , i'm still around newly born - 4months old . For more information , i was born on October 1st 1995 at RSCM around 11.45am , you can say that i was a big baby ( 3,6kg ) , but don't know why , when i get older i get skinnier :) haha

Oh yea, mind the photo on the toppest left corner . That's a picture of my dad when he was in Junior High School :)

2. Year 1998

Can you guess where i was in those 2 pics ??
Any guess ?? Well in that case , i have to tell you :)
That was at my grandma's house located at Jagakarsa . She has a little pond at her front yard , but no water in it. Only when it's raining then water fills it up , so we can ride a plastic boat just what i did with my cousin . It's so much fun ! But know they destroyed the pond because of some reason -_- That's what i miss the most.

3. Year 1999
In this photo , we were at Puncak . It seems fun doesn't it ? Especially the place seems very refreshing :)
I'm thinking of going there again and maybe take some pictures ! And think of the old memories , but maybe the place isn't this beautiful anymore .

4. Year 2000
5 years old is the first time i flew to another country :) We went to Sydney Australia and stayed for about a week . My dad didn't come with us but i can't remember why haha . I went here with my mom and my aunt ( actually it's my mom's friend but i call her aunt ). But these 2 are my most favorite pictures :) You know why ? Because i LOVE the backfround , flowers ! Thinking to go back there again , yes . Already planned to go back there again , No .

5. Year 2001
Kartini Day !!
This is my 1st year of Elementary school :) No comment for the "kebaya" .................

6. Year 2002
1 year in 2 countries , that's my life :) Visiting Yogyakarta was my last holiday in Indonesia before i went to America . And on August i flew to America with my mom and dad ( my sister wasn't born yet ) , kinnda missed my big family back then but starting enjoying my new home :)
And on the second picture , that's me with my "new" friend . She's from Afghanistan ! And her name is Morsal . Oh yea when i first got there i was a mess ! I mean i sleep at 1 afternoon and wake up at 10 pm , the first weeks are hard but getting used to it.

7. Year 2003
My new home !
Snow seems odd with me , because that was the first time i felt snow :) And really hate it when snow's in my boots! You think playing in the snow is FUN , well it is fun but my longest time playing in the snow is only 1,5 hours . It's really cold out there ,and usually when i'm finish playing , my toes , ears, and fingers are blue . But thinking of it again , i really miss the snow !
And when it comes to summer , the temperature is high ! And it's sooo hot , but i got the chance to visit the Capital Building , Washington DC . There were many tourist there , just like me :)

8. Year 2004
This year is the best ! Because i finally have a sister ! Sabrina was born on April 14th 2004 at a hospital which i forgot the name around 8am , oh yea on the picture where there is me and Sabrina, i wrote the wrong year . It was suppose to be Februray 2005 :) Sabrina was a BIG baby ( 4,2kg ) , she is still big know because know she is 5years old and her weight is 26kg ( i was 26kg when i was 10 years old ! ) .
And i introduce you my bike ! I go everywhere with that bike , to the library , my friends' houses and many more . But not to school because i go to school by the school bus

9. Year 2005
My last year
This year was my last year in America . But before leaving , we went to some places like Niagara Falls , Statue Of Liberty New York , and Atlantic City . We made alot of memories there and totally miss my friends right know , thinking going back there to continue school . Maybe when i'm in college perhaps :)
3 years living there is not a short time

10. Year 2007
When i came back to Indonesia it felt different , I had a hard time for few weeks ( again ) like hard to comunicate with others because i kinnda forgot indonesian language a bit , then just like the last time i sleep at 1 afternoon then wake up at 10pm , and had flu because of the weather.

11. Year 2008

I start to " like " fashion this year. Actually I know about fashion when i was in 6th grade but i start mix 'n matching my clothes this year , i started to be brave to go out wearing unusual clothes .
But thinking of it again , it was fun :) Then i start browsing everywhere for fashion tips and everything about fashion !
12. Year 2009
From like to LOVE fashion :) I started making a blog too but stopped blogging for some reason then continue it again until know !
I can't separate fashion from my self because it's already a part of me !

I think that is all :)
Hope you know me better this time !
Adios

32 feedbacks:

... said...

wah, kok bisa tinggal di amerika?

Unknown said...

wouw, do i know a thing or two about moving way too much. spent my childhood in canada and australia, came back 4 years ago around SMP, had language problems like you did, missed my friends so bad. reading your post just made all the memories come back. have to say your blog is a great read :) keep it up sabila !

Fika said...

waa..kamu ga banyak berubah yaa..lucu deh foto2nyaa..jd inget masa kecil yg sudah lewat sekitar 20thn yg lalu..maklumlah,,skr kan ud cukup tua :p..hihi

do not stop blogging, ok? coz many people are waiting for ur style and post :)..So,keep blogging dear...

anw,i tagged you..check out on my blog..please do it if U don't mind :)..thx before..

http://narilurvedyep.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-makes-me-happy.html

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

Great transformation!
hihi,smoga makin gede km makin wah lg ya..

Sabila Anata said...

.... : Hmm ko bisa ya? haha sebenernya tujuan pertama kesana juga buat pendidikan aku

Triska : Yap, hard isn't it ? And tx

Fika : Oh i sure will not stop blogging again ! hhe ok deh :)

Super Girl said...

No wonder you have good grammars :) See that you have a great childhood time right ?

lalaaa said...

I really love your baby pictures you know ? They are so cuteee. And about your sister , she's so big ! And she's so cute in the picture you with her >.< Just like a living doll. It's still cute at Februrary there ya?

stellalula said...

Yes i agree with Fika , you don't change alot !
I like the year 1998 picture , your so cute hhe
And never stop blogging oke ? Your so inspiring , i think your the first blogger who has ever posted something like this :)
Keep it up honey !

stellalula said...

Oh yea, on that RATED STYLISH one , your name is spelled wrong right? It's suppose to be Sabila Anata ? hhe
But not that bad though . Keep it up !

Sabila Anata said...

Super Girl : Yes i do :)

Lalaa : Still cute at february ????

Stellalula : Yes i will not stop blogging , and yes it's spelled incorrectly

ananda raharyanti said...

You know, I love your blog, Sissy. Say hi to Sabrina n Tante Ita :)

Sabila Anata said...

tx ya ka hhe siip ntar aku sampein deh :)

Super Girl said...

Oh haha sorry maksud aku "cold" bukan "cute" hahaha

Sabila Anata said...

oh hhe yap stillcold

t a l i s h a said...

wow.. i jst knew tht you spent some years in america back then. which state, exactly? i guess, somewhere in the east coast? hehehe. sweet pics.. (:

Sabila Anata said...

Pennsylvania , it's on top of Virginia :) tx

Super Girl said...

Yeah , and btw i love your photos at australia ! It's really cool there :)
And the flowers too

lalaaa said...

Your really small back then :)
Or is your father tall ? hahaha

stellalula said...

You know , you answer our questions very shortly hhe but it's okeeeee

Betty LA Shop said...

You can order sabila's black heels at betty la shop ! For order text message or email us ...

Hhe sorry ya sy promosi muluu :) Biarin kan yaa hahahaha

Sabila Anata said...

lalaa : my father is tall and i'm tiny

stellalula : really ? well i don't think i have to answer so long if there's nothing to answer right?

Diah : ya deh gapapa buat lo tapi 1 comment 20rb yaaa hahahaha :)

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

hahaha! Aku setuju sama kakak! I agree with you :) Aku dulu juga lahirnya gede wanna know? I was born with the weight of 4 kg 50 g with the length 50 cm. And know I'm so thin! Just like you, exactly the same. I'll post the pictures later. Anyone can see it!

Reply to mine (you know)

:)

Sabila Anata said...

Tetep ga bisa sai comment di kamu -_-

febrina utami putri said...

ohhh km yg msk gogirl itu yahh, i really love your style. bwt anak seumur km itu udah sgt extraordinary hahaa. dd gw bru aja mulai demen fashion, km udah jago sekaliii hahha. gw link yahh, mw exchange links perhaps?

stellalula said...

Yeah your right hhe most of your comments are "pujian" comments instead of question comments , keep it up !
Oh yea, some questions to ask :)
Your the first kid in your family ? And you only have 1 sister ?

lalaaa said...

Well it's ok , i'm tiny too :)
But i was still tiny when i was born . only 3kg
But you seem tall !

Sabila Anata said...

Febrina : Extraordianry ?? Wah postif extraordinary or negative one ? hahaha tx aloot :) and yes i'd love to exchange links with ya

Lalaa : Really ? wow you make my day just by saying i look tall ! haha

Sabila Anata said...

Stellalula : Oh yes yes and thanks honey :)
Hmm i'm the first child and only have a sister , why ? You want to be my sister ??? haaha just kidding

lalaaa said...

Your welcome honey :) You deserve it !

stellalula said...

Just asking :) haha
Please post more pictures of your sister !
I really love her , she's sooo cute >.<

Nancy Drew said...

I like this post !
Because i think no blog have ever posted something like this except you !
So we can know about you moreeee
Keep it up

Sabila Anata said...

Stellalula : Since you requested, i'll work on it :)

Nancy : Thank god i'm the first one ! haha