Pick One !

Alloha everyone :)
Sorry been awhile from my last post , i have fever for 3 days so i can't get my self to post anything .
Oh well but now my fever is gone but i have a soar throat -_-
It hurts BADLY ! My voice is like a boy and i can hardly talk , well lest just hope that it'll be gone tommorrow :)
Oh yea there are 3 photos here , and i want you to CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS THE BEST HAIRSTYLE for me ok?
Just say which number you like better .

1. 2.
3. My fav one so far is the 2nd one . hhe
Oh yea i have some plans for this Saturday
The first one is go to this Holiday bazzar then go to the cinemas to watch Hannah Montana The Movie
or should i join GETS go to Pulau Seribu to release the sea turtles , and plant mangrove trees ......
Can't choose one , but surely i will pick one of them
Help me deciding where i should go and what hair fits me perfectly !
Love,
Sabila



28 feedbacks:

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Hai, my name is Shilla and i'm new here. Well i have read all your post in these last couple days and I LOVE how you do your blog. I just wanna ask how did you do the editing thing just like in a photo of yours (RATED STYLISH: Gogirl!)


Please Reply to my blog (Wannabe ME)
Thanks,
Shilla

Dinda said...

I like 1 :) and I think it'd be fun if you join GETS, haha

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Thank you for reply-ing

Can you teach me?? hehe
Where do you live it's nice to meet you.. :)
Boleh tau nggak kamu kalo shopping online biasanya dimana??
Btw, I love your taste.


Please reply

NB: Do you speak indonesian? Where are you from?

Sabila Anata said...

@ Wannabe : hmm bisa banget bahasa indonesia haha aku tinggal di daerah tanjung barat jakarta wah kalo dijelasin susah sai hhe kamu coba coba aja ke gramedia trus baca baca buku yang tentang adobe cs3 . Ga usah dibeli baca aja disitu haha :)
Atau ga cari di google

Keke said...

nice blog sayanggg aku follow yaaa.. sm aku link hehe

shazach said...

i love all of them .
1.stylo girl
2.cute girl
3.innocent girl

:D

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Thanks yaa for the advice. hehe
HHmmm.. can I ask you where did you do online shopping??
Btw, your shop Betty LA Shop, is there any store or it's just an online store??
thanks. Can follow me here and on twitter??

:))))

mandyniputri said...

all of them are so cuteeeeeee yeah really cute. pick all of them hahahahhahaahahahai

Anonymous said...

I like #3 the best, but they're all good. You're so cute!
x

Christie Pingkan Paat said...

love #3 :)
cocok sm postur , kan kmu kecil .
biar gede'an yg #3 pas bgt !
anwy , love ur blog much dehh .
ajarin donk :)
follow back yahh (ctycty)
tx b4 :)

nice to know u,
cTy :)

Fika said...

sabilaa,,I choose #1 :)..
actually all of them were good,but coz U ask to choose one of them,so I prefer #1...

semoga cepet sembuh yaaa sakit tenggorakannya :D...

Olivia said...

i choose 1 :D hahaa
btw aku link km ya

Anonymous said...

aku lebih suka yang no. 1 sayang <3

Gabriella Arde Sunarto said...

i prefer number 1 until 3 u look soo cute :)

G said...

Hello Sabila, i saw you on Gogirl! magazine, i like your style and i'd like to know more about you hehe. well i like number one, you look good there. anyway, i'm trying to join GETS too, it's kinda better than you go shopping or anything. nice to know you :)

beach queen and me said...

i pick d second. u look fresh and sweet. nice to know u..

neida said...

omg your style is amazing you know that?
cool blog :) love it

Dea anwar said...

hey, my name is sabrina.
i love to see your blog, i have a blog like you too but its to full and always error so i make a new blog please visit (sabrinalevina) you know? i love your blog so i put it in another blog that i love :) please read my blog to so we can have chit chat i will add you as a friend in facebook please approve thankyouuu

xoxo sabrina

Yulia Rahmawati said...

hey
u are so cute
haha
^_^

Gabriella Arde Sunarto said...

hi sabila :)
btw , gimana sih cara masug rated stylish di gogirl ?
thanks dear :)

t a l i s h a said...

i like the 2nd hair style the best..
suits you.. you're soo cuteee sabila..
(:

Anonymous said...

2nd is the best one
^^,

INBERT StreetStyle said...

Haaii salam kenal yah.may I link your blog??? Nice to know you.Aku lebih suka memilih yg #1 'coz supaya kamu lebih kelihatan dewasa & lebih keliatan messy nya hoho... Bye2 dear.

Xoxo.
www.inbert-streetstyle.blogspot.com

Riati Cornelia said...

i like the 2nd pic. and i saw ur pic in gogirl.
you look cute (:
i'll follow you yah. hehe.
mind to share link ?
http://stupid-bloglife.blogspot.com/

anindita said...

halo sabila :)
three of them are really cute. but i choose number 2. hehe.
i already follow you. visit or follow mine if you have a spare time :D

http://nditanindita.blogspot.com/

Super Girl said...

I didn't pick one yet ! haha hmm i like the 2nd one too

Nancy Drew said...

Wow you're so cute :)
I like all of it !
Can't choose one haha

Sabila Anata said...

I want to say THANK YOU for the comments yaaa !
It's very nice all of you :)