Stupid Post About School

Holla !
Huff second day of 9th grade ! We actually didn't do anything because some of the teachers didn't really came to class. But some just came in and tell about UAN and others .
Oh yea! I just want you to know my new chairmate Seleta! She's kinnda shy to take pictures haha . Incase you get confused, that's my face and Seleta's the one looking down ( actually she's playing her cell ). And so you know too , i'm not paying attention to anything ! There's no teacher and nothing on the board . It's just my pose so i can get Seleta's picture , with me ofcourse . Because she's kinnda in a bad mood that day :)

And here are some stuffs that are not important at all but just so you know . I mean come on , i post a picture on what i wore to school ...... You all know that when you go to school you wear uniforms so there won't be anything special at all .

Well, just enjoy :)

Look what i did to my shoes! I change the usual white rope with this thing , so it'll be cuter. And this is how my desk looks like , i put my bag on the table while the others put it behind their chair :) And ooops spot a cell there! haha there's no teacher so who cares!


Today we had gym so i brought a bigger bag . Yesterday my bag was soo small that only fits 2 books and a pencil case.
And YES , i wear glasses :) i'm -1.25
Is that bad or just still normal ? Oh well i only use them in class
And in that picture i was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly -_-
I look like my mom !!
Cheers,
Sabila
P.S : Speaking of cheers , tommorrow i have drumband ( i'm a cheers) practise . Huhh will be home late



34 feedbacks:

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Hai2!! Nice legging and glasses and others! Ahahahahaha! So you're a 9th grader? Well I'm a 7th grader. Where did you go to school at?

Read my blog and reply there!!

:)

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Addition.

How did you take a picture?
Sorry, oh yeah just telling good to see you back here!

Sabila Anata said...

Shilla : Yes i go to SMP 41 Jakarta :) do you know that? haha hmm i took the picture by camera , there is no teacher so it's ok to take out the camera and tx i'll totally visit ur blog

Sabila Anata said...

Oh yea Shila , i don't know why but i can't leave any comments on your blog! Do you know why? tx

Gabriella Arde Sunarto said...

sabila kamu cakeb pake kacamata soo sweet :)

Valonia Irene said...

sabila salam kenal x)
wah suka banget style mu hhe , baru smp udah keren banget!
tukeran link yuk , hhe

Wina said...

Honey i was more bored than I was tired lol
anyway short answers are pretty fun : )

Vorega Badalamenti Hartoto Hardikusumo said...

how i miss school so much =D

Tara said...

sepatunya keren sabila, so cute ditambah pita gold itu, tapi sekolah kamu gak masalah tuh kalo pake sepatu dengan pita kayak gitu????

Sabila Anata said...

Gabriella : sweet ? i look like my mom ! haha
Valonia : Oke deeeh
TARA : haha it's ok lah , ga ada aturan aturan gitu ko :) asal ga ketauan guru tertentu ajaaa hhe

Super Girl said...

haha like it ! cute though

lalaaa said...

You look cute in any clothes :)
And looove the shoes ! Keep it up

lalaaa said...

Oh yea, did you make those bows by yourself?

Sabila Anata said...

Super Girl : Tx :)
Sabila A : We have same names! haha hmm yes i made it myself!

Super Girl said...

You deserve it Sabila . You are at such a youg age and very talented too :) waiting for more of your posts!

Sabila Anata said...

I like you! haha it seems that your online right? mee too hmmm i'm already working on 1 post! just wait for it hhe

lalaaa said...

Yes we do . I think your very nice person , can be a nice friend :)

Super Girl said...

No , i'm not really online . I just want to chat with you . I've sent an email! we can chat sometimes ok?

Sabila Anata said...

Sabila A : Yes we can
Super girl : yes will do !

aurelia febby riil said...

sabila,
how old are you?
13rd years old?
and you're a 9th grader?
nice :D

i really like the idea of the 1st pictures.
haha.very funny dear :)

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

I don't know. I'll check it later. thanks for the reply. I go to 216, it's a nice school though. what camera do you have? I'm planning to buy a camera. What's the best camera? do you know??

Do you have any yahoo messenger or msn? we can have a chitchat there..

if you can't reply to my blog just send your e-mail to 085694934607/ shilla_bebek@yahoo.com

thanks :)

Gabriella Arde Sunarto said...

yeah sabila u look super duper cute when u wear glasses :) i like it !

Sabila Anata said...

Idiotic : yes i'm 13 and i'm in 9th grade haha oh tx
Shila : Yes, you should check hmm i use NIKON coolpix L100 . SLR are good you know, they're the best! And just add my ym: sabilacool@yahoo.com
tx

Sabila Anata said...

Gabriella : really ? i look like my mom !

lalaaa said...

Love the bows . wow i think your stylish everywhere , even at school . Just lovin you :)

Sabila Anata said...

really, thanks :))

Shilla Annisa Mikaila said...

Hey, just wondering what time did you usually go online? how about tomorrow? Just text me when you're online! Btw, thanks for the advice! SLR is too expensive! I really wanted but that's the thing! the PRICE!!! :(

Number: 085694934607 (from my earlier comment)

Gabriella Arde Sunarto said...

yeah of course dear ~

aurelia febby riil said...

really?
woow.
aren't you suppose to be 8th grader like me?

Sabila Anata said...

i'm turning 14 this october :)

aurelia febby riil said...

ohh.
that explaiin :D
haha.

well then, nice to know you, sist
hope we can be best friend.
;D
haha.

claradevi said...

hey little miss sabila, i should praise ur blog. nice posts you got here! i'm enjoying every single words written, every picture taken and uploaded. so if u don't mind, i copy ur link and put it on mine. i'm new, by the way.
catch ya!
xx - clara

Nancy Drew said...

Nice post
But still wondering
Why do you title it as "stupid" post about school?
What's the "stupid" part?
Because i think it's niceeee

Sabila Anata said...

idiotic pheb : yes we can :)

Clara : Oh thanks for the comment yaaa .

Nancy : you again haha , well because i think no one have ever posted something like this and who really cares what i'm wearing to school coz people know that we wear uniforms ! haha