childhood relationship

You know why i haven't posted anything lately ? Well there are many reasons . But i'm actually in some kind of relationship with ( i think ) is the love of my life , and this relationship is the main cause.
My parents totally agree with this . Everyday i have to spend my whole time with it. I'm not so sure if i'm happy with this, but i HAVE TO. If i don't , the days ahead won't be such a good future for me .
Till when will this relationship last ? Don't know , hope it will last long enough .
Here they are :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS. I'm having lots of relationships right now . Spending sooo much time with them and forget the other things just like blogging. Sorry for the lack of updates , and i'm trying hard to spare my time between studying + blogging . I haven't even posted any fashion post this week !! GOSH....... hope this craziness won't last long so i can finally blog daily again :)

The bowler hat from ka Fika ( sweet escape ) finally arrived !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My mom + Sabrina loves it :) hihihi

More more more....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Want these ? Well , these babes are in stock ! Ready only size 37 ( color : creme ). If you want to order these babes you can directly text message to 085697884444 or send an email to miint.dinata@yahoo.com
You can pre order them too for different size and color .
Almost forget , don't forget to visit MIINT's facebook and blog on Saturday night , because there will be new shoes !!! Don't wanna miss them right ?

Last but not least

In LOOOOOOOOVE with this song :)) GO MILEY GO ! hahaha

P.S : Confused on where to go this Saturday night ! My friend offered me to go to PIM , but my mom offered me to go camera hunting !!! The bad news is , i'm only available on Saturdays !

2 feedbacks:

Hana Talita said...

I'm facing national exams myself; high school national exams, though. Well, best of luck, dear.

cheers!

Anonymous said...

dearie, i want to order for the size 38, can? & how much & what kind of color do you have btw? hehehe.

please contact me if you're reading this comment my dear. :)
http://onelittlethoughts.blogspot.com/