Saturday like a Friday

Yeaaaay got an award from ka Michelle :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I like ( love ) eating chocolate ! especially melted ones
I like blogging . It's actually my daily activity
I like making people happy :)
I like taking pictures
I like surprises
I like adventure !
I like SHOES
I like browsing for hours
I like to watch cartoon
I like reading magazines
I like it when the TIKI man arrives at my house giving me packages
I like to play with little kids
I love pure LOVE
------
Today is the 9th of January 2010
In some ways, I love everything.
It's less, of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like but I love everything.
There's more choice in like,
Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I dislike.
------
I hate lazy people
I hate it when my dad forced me to take a bath when i'm enjoying browsing
I hate spicy foods
I hate when people don't say the true thing to you
I hate it when sabrina plays with my stuffs
I hate the dark
I hate Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt
I hate it when i get bad grades

Pretty confused to who i have to pass this on to
I will pass this on to 5 bloggers
Crunchy cheese me
Little miss fhenny
Sunflares Plethora
Sweet escape
5 minutes of fame


Mommy , daddy , granny , besties, bloggers , visitors PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEE get me this book !!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is like a fashion bible for all of the fashionistas in the world !!


Last but not least
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's Mr. Squard on DIAMONDHURTS ! Thank you Ka Cindy for wearing MIINT's product :)

Don't feel well lately -_-
Fells like i want to puke !
Going to get a rest now

11 feedbacks:

han said...

congrats for ur award :)
ow, so u're the owner of MINT

visit/comment/link/follow
tattoo freak
thankies :)

Nadya said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I sooo want to have the Teen Vogue handbook.

Fika said...

hahaha..I know how you really hate the speidi!! I don't like them too..hahaha

hwaaaaa..I want that book too!! but still dunno where to buy..I've been looking for at kinokuniya but can't find one :(..huhuhu

o iyaa,,topinya ud nyampee bloom? :D

Mom Fashion World said...

congrats on the award!
who doesn't hate having bad grades!
i hate having bad grades too when i was a student.

Fannah said...

you own those shoes? cuz they're amazing. and i need that teen vogue bible too! :o

Nina said...

Congratulations on your award! You deserve much, much more!

evita nuh said...

kak sabila itu aku di lido, sukabumi :D bagus yaa :D
and uhh! that teen vogue hand book di aksara sudah ada belum ya? aku juga mau :D

dotie said...

congrats on the award!
and great choice of reading :)

Riati Cornelia said...

that teen vogue book is soo great. wish i can have it to si. hehe.
oh i do love melting chocolate n reading magz too, i mean who doesn't right ? :P

xoxo
zipperandpepper.

Sabila Anata said...

thank youu :)
does anyone knows where i can get that fashion bible :) hihi

Anonymous said...

teen vogue hand book ada di periplus pim 1, get it faasssttt!!! it's so awesoommeee