bloggy bloggy bloggy

Wow it's been a while since I haven't posted anthing !
Well , I'm just not in the mood for blogging -_- not just blogging but everything ! I've already planned to go to the charity garage sale at mi casa cusa today but suddenly I'm not in the mood to go. Don't know what actually causes this 'bad mood situation' , but I think my close friends know why..
Always not in the mood to do anything . But I usually read magazines , chatting or online shopping when I'm bored . Online shopping always works :)
There are some listed things I want to buy online .please give me cool online shop references !! A shop that sells unique and cute items. Maybe I'll be online shopping for these days because can't hardly go anywhere !!

But got some good news here ! The weirdo who used to ☎ me everynight now never called me again . Yipeeeeeee
I NEVER put my personal phone number in the internet. Because I think that is very very private . I call stalkers weirdoes because surprisingly they can know a lot about you !I don't even want to put my pin in public because your  pin is much alike like your phone number . PRIVATE
Like I said , you can always contact me via msn , ym and email . Soon I will make a formspring.me account so it would be easier for you to ask and me to answer :)

Hey hey ! I want to thank you sooo sooooooo much for following my blog :) love to all of you . This march will be pastel girl's first year and already got more than 500 followers . How cool is that ? But you can still follow me hahaha
One more thing . I haven't blog walked for a long time ! I even posted this post via my phone. Just like I told you , I'm not in the mood to do anything lately . Somebody cheer me up , pleaseeee

Adioooooos !!

6 feedbacks:

Filicia said...

I dont know how to cheer you up.
:D
anyway, Indonesian too!
hehe, sbenernya uda lama follow, tapi baru skarang komen.
hehe. great blog loh!
smoga mood mu cepet kembali!
:D
smile.

nabila irdha said...

kak , formspring.me kakak namanya apa ? btw kakak knp ga bales pesanku ? :(

MRK said...

bilaaaaaaa baru balik tiba2 ada si paket.i love the booboos bil!thanks yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i will post about the booboos soon yaa :D keep selling those great booboos yaaa bil!love it :D :D - myriarafiz -

OmNomNom said...

totally agree with youu ']

vonny said...

online shop yg bagus...ada di fb...
bisa search...
* queenfire shop
* riots barbie shop

yanmaneee said...

air max 90
curry 7
adidas tubular
balenciaga sneakers
nike air max 2018
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
huarache shoes
curry shoes
converse outlet