sail to the moon

let's go sailor-ing!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ANATA sailor outer and hat(comingsoon),DIY necklace, just wanderlust navy skirt,unbranded tight,wondershoe bow shoes

no, i never ever ever thought of being a sailor. being in the middle of the ocean creeps me out, but fun in the same way, but still creepy. but i looooved sailor moon though!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
sailor moon was my favorite thing back when i was ummm 5/6 yearsold i guess. i just love the dress >.< they're so colorful and pretty in the same way! i remembered when my mom made me a sailor moon dress, the blue and red one. gosh i was happy! will my mom make me another dress if i beg her now? " mommmy mommmy please please make me a sailor moon dress pretty pleaseeee ;;) *puppy dog face*" well nope it's a FAIL! -.-
but i even have sailor moon picture books back then! with pretty dresses! i think i'm starting to fall in love with it again.... will always be a sailor moon fan :D

6 feedbacks:

riestya said...

great , your dress it's like dress of sailor moon :)
cute :)
i love it :D

riestyaap

Einid Shandy said...

Your dress is wonderfull. Wouww... I agree, It's like sailor moon's dress. Did you make it by your self? And also, I like your hat. May I ask? ^^

Thanks!!

dunia kecil indi said...

cute style :) btw, kamu dapat award. cek blog'ku ya :)

Geaby Naraswari said...

love the style :) baru tau kak sissy suka sailormoon.

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Love the dress and hat <3 Cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

hei sabila, kamu ambil gambarnya pake tripod atau difotoin ya? Jawab ya.. please :D