love them all :)

Spent the night out with my buddies!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Unbranded lace top, cotton.ink blue legging, wondershoe flats, unbranded necklace and bracelets, Louis Vuitton drawstring bag

Well I actually changed my legging into shorts because I just can’t stand the heat! It’s way too hot! And I actually bought my leather jacket for the night.
Spending quality time with buddies are the best things ever! U get to be urself and can act as silly as u want to be. They’re the best 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
smash wannabe -_-

Pssst, I’m currently liking this hihi
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

aaaand, new members in the house y'all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
but the black one died a couple of weeks ago :(

Night all!

7 feedbacks:

xoxo said...

really love your photos seems like ur having a lot of fun !

www.glimpseoffashion.blogspot.com

lala said...

great pictures :)

http://strawberryjam-yui.blogspot.com

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

Lovely pictures, seems like you had a lot of fun! Indeed spending time with classmates and buddies are so so fun! <3 Love my classmates a lot too!
Gorgeous outfit btw :)

xx
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute post,and cute rabbit :) love your hair sabila.

Tara said...

like Joy and Amore said, i really really love ur long hair, btw you look so mature right now :)

Fiana Fauzia said...

you're way too cool sisy :D love your blog^^

Unknown said...

cool