more of my mind

Hey all!
Well today I want to talk something non-fashion. This blog is not all about fashion and things, it’s about me and in my daily life I do a lot of other things that is not related to fashion.
A lot of people have been asking me “what do you want to be?”….ummm easy question,hard answer. Well if I was 7, I would answer I wanna be sailor moon, but i’m 15 now so the answer should be way different. I’m older now, I know more things, I’ve experienced a lot of things, I’ve been thru a gazillion problems , but I’ve also achieved a lot of things. Maybe some people would be thinking “hey ur still 15, have fun! Don’t think about ur carrer yet! Go to parties! Hang out! Do what u wanna do!” . trust me , I wanna be like that! But I have big responsibility in life. I’m in my first year of high school and yeah high school is waaaay different than junior high school. If u think high school is all about parties and having fun,well it’s true, but it has more pressure. First u have to study seriously because it determines ur future, second u have to blend in with the environment which is very different with junior high school, third breaking school rules are ur daily things…. And u also have to be strong physically and mentally. Am I freaking u out? Hahaha that’s just the dark side of highschool, but there are tons of other great things about highschool!
Ok I’m talking way far from the topic. What do I want to be….hmmm. I’m still figuring it out, but I’m not a “thinking” type of person. I like to move,create,dance and other things. I don’t think working in an office sitting in front of the computer all day long is my thing. It’s boring. I never ever EVER want to be a doctor,politician,president,an accountant,and a teacher!
Why I don’t wanna be a :
Doctor: yes u get paid a lot and thousands of people always dreamed to be a doctor but I don’t. u contact with sick people and u only get to wear white boring suits everyday, BORING.
Politician: I don’t care if u get fancy cars and houses and other things but it’s confusing! U have to THINK!
President: ohh little kids’dreams…but they’ll change their mind when they actually know what the real world is like. Well everyone in ur country knows u but being famous is not always good,a lot of people wants to kill you… people always blames u when something is going wrong with the country. Too much responsibility.
Accountant: I never liked this since junior high, first it was because of my teacher who has squeaky voice (which actually hurts ur ears) , and u have to deal with numbers. Ohh I don’t like numbers…I’m more into drawings. Haha
Teacher: especially high school teachers! They don’t really get appreciated. It’s hard to be liked by the students. Because if the students hate a teacher, they actually mock them… teachers have to find a way to teach seriously but in a fun way,which is hard. I’m actually VERY VERY disappointed with one of my English teacher at school. Because I just got a disappointing English practice score on my report card…. But it’s just insane! I mean I took all of the tests and the assignments he gave and my scores are actually good but I got a disappointing score on my report card?? He can’t even talk English fluently! He talks like he is chewing and gumming at the same time when he talks English. Did I do anything wrong? Does he have a grudge on me? I never ever ever mocked him, I don’t even talk a lot to him! It’s so unfair! No wonder almost all of the students in school starting from the 1st grades till the 3rd grades hates him. Well that’s just my outpouring hehehe

I actually took some wrong turns at school, joining some things I don’t actually enjoy. But a few days ago I’ve just learned a valuable lesson. a single simple mistake u’ve done can make an impact to many other people. Sometimes people do something just because of their emotions but it actually made things more terrible and have to involve a lot of people just for solidarity. And the one who’s taking the risks is not just that one person who did something wrong, but all the other people too. And those innocent people have to eat the “shits” of what that one person have done. So u have to take control of ur emotions,because what u do won’t only be ur problem and not only u who will take the risks.
This is more of a dark-side story yeah? Hahaha well there are bright and dark sides. This is just what I have to pour out (for now). How about the bright sides? Well I always write about my happiness and other joyful things on my daily posts :)
Well this is all! Hope u and I learned something :)


uuh uuuh! i just can't help it!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
fergie is wearing a lego dress at the kid's choice award! i've been a fan of lego since i was a kid! and Fergie is wearing a dress made out of it! uber cool :o i actually liked it. it's colorful ^^ one of my favorite part was the lego shoulder pads. it was a genius of them combining black with colorful neon colors! i want it too.... :( haha well a perfect dress for the event! but my question is, does it hurt?

20 feedbacks:

Dana Paramita said...

nice, i enjoyed reading your post

Anonymous said...

Doctor: yes u get paid a lot and thousands of people always dreamed to be a doctor but I don’t. u contact with sick people and u only get to wear white boring suits everyday, BORING.

ini yg akan orang blang kalau kamu masih berumur 15 tahun :)

jadi dokter bukan hanya mengenakan jas putih! kamu bsa menggunakan apa saja dibalik jas putih tersebut :)

and a lot of paid? i doubt it

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien cost generic - ambien cost generic

Anonymous said...

generic xanax online effects xanax 1.0 - saliva drug test detection times xanax

Anonymous said...

order alprazolam brand name xanax online no prescription - xanax during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan and alcohol erowid - ativan 1mg dosage

Anonymous said...

zolpidem zolpidem tartrate vs temazepam - zolpidem tart cr 12.5 mg

Anonymous said...

order ativan online ativan use in dogs - ativan dosage and mri

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online xanax 1mg image - xanax 3mg online

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam 8 mg diazepam safe - diazepam pregnancy use

Anonymous said...

cheapest ativan ativan many get high - buy generic ativan online no prescription

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg diazepam classification - buy diazepam online no rx

Anonymous said...

cheap generic xanax 10mg hydrocodone 2mg xanax - kill xanax high

Anonymous said...

cheap lorazepam gravol ativan withdrawal - ativan withdrawal high blood pressure

Anonymous said...

xanax xanax drug usage - citalopram drug interactions xanax

Anonymous said...

buy valium online buy valium uk no prescription - valium sale canada

Anonymous said...

ambien on line ambien generic northstar - buy ambien prescription online

Anonymous said...

order carisoprodol online where can i buy soma intimates - carisoprodol metabolites

Anonymous said...

buy soma aura soma online shop - grapefruit juice carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

valium online overnight valium price philippines - use valium 60s