Cleaning Up The House













Wow, cleaning up the house was something. Just look at the different on the bottomest picture. There's the before and after photo. The "before" picture was a total mess. Just look at the stuffs there. A lot of boxes, but when you see the "after" picture, that's totally different right? I helped too you know?
Ok , on the toppest picture that's the stuff that i found from the boxes. Let me explain what they are;
1. That's a hairdryer. It still runs . It's kinnda durty but still in good condition. Their like salon hairdryers, you know the big ones.
2. An antique clock. It's really cute and vintage, but it don't run. It's broken. I think my mom want's to throw it away but maybe i can hide it so she won't be able to find it and she can't throw it away if she can't find it right? It's too cute to be in the garbage.
3. An ANDY WARHOL book. You might be thinking, "Who the heck is Andy Warhol?" or " Is that a biography book or something?" I don't know what it is either LOL. But when you open the book , there's cute pictures in it ( It's not a biography book ). I don't read the book , just look at the pictures.
4. Vintage Bags. The black one's my mom's. It's like a party bag ( The PARTY i mean is not clubbing or anything, but you know like weddings), and the tan bag is my grandma's. It's actually my mom's, but she gave it to my grandma, so it's really my grandma's ( Kinnda complicated ). But my mom want's to throw the tan one ( my mom always throw the stuffs i like). I think i have to hide it again just like the antique clock.
5. A World Frame. It kinnda weird, because i don't really know what it's for. It's a golden frame but there's a world picture in it. It's kinnda antique just like the clock, but this one I don't have to hide it again from my mom because this one she won't throw it away.
And look at the pile of Really Old Books i've found. There are Encyclopedia from series 1-30 , Do It Yourself Book from series 1-20 and other scientific books, and there's also books about photography. Cute right?
But i didn't find any cute vintage clothes. But it's OK, at least I got books ( although I don't read it ).

2 feedbacks:

Nadhyra's said...

lol, andy warhol seems farmiliar...

Nancy Drew said...

again, blur pictures -_-
But your house is clean now !
hhahaaa