My Fish Eye























You might be wondering "What the heck is that little green thing? Is that boogie?" First, it's NOT a boogie. How can you say that. This thing is cute, very usefull and as I can say, cheap. But rhis thing is really, a Fish Eye camera! Just like the Lomo Fish Eye, except this thing is only the camera ( I mean the lens) . How this thing work is, you stick it to a camera ( It could be your Cell camera just like mine on the first and second picture or your digital camera) and when you take a picture, the photo will look like a fish eye effect. Just like the third photo. Cute right? So you don't have to buy a real Lomo Camera that costs million rupiah ( or hundreds of dollars). This little thing only costs Rp 95.000,00 ( around US $ 9.00 ). Cheap right? I bought it at Pondok Indah Plaza, Indonesia. In the sky walk , but I forgot what the name of this store is. It's hard to find the store because it's small. From the first time i saw this thing I thought it was a key chain. I don't really like key chains. But when the lady ( at the shop) explains me about it, without thinking I bought it. There are not only Fish Eye effect camera, there are others. So it took me about a half an hour took pick the right one. And it leaves to this little green thing. So once again it's not a boogie. It's a Fish Eye camera that's cute, adorable, usefull and cheap.

6 feedbacks:

Nadhyra's said...

you bought it too? MAU!!!

Sabila Anata said...

yap :) hhe

Ringa Dinga Boing Boing said...

wow...i never heard about it.
It's interesting..
Di skywalk yg arah ke EX ya? yg di stand" gitu?
:)

Sabila Anata said...

Pondok Indah Mall sai

Anonymous said...

kamu beli di pim dimananya? :D

Nancy Drew said...

Ooooh so nice :))
Really neat looh,
Ini kan kaya produk produk korea gitu yaaa