My Style












Trust me, I can't even describe my own style. I mean I wear what I want to wear. I wear stuffs that I think that's cute for me and combine it with the other things I think is cute too. Ok , this is 1 day when I took this picture. And I think it's on Monday afternoon ( because on Tuesdays, I don't have alot of homework) , so you can call it as FREE TIME. Ok let me just kinnda explain alittle what i was wearing :
a. ( The toppest Picture ) Shirt: White long loose tanktop
Skirt: Vintage pink flowery skirt
Bag: Green Hermes Bag
Shoes: Vintage Brown NINE WEST wedges
Necklace : From SVS
Bracelet : Handmade
b. ( Below picture a) Shirt : Fringe tanktop (Mom's)
Outer : White peterpan collar outer (Mom's)
Skirt : That's actually a long inner (Dad's)
Shoes: Black Vintage Oxford
c. ( Below picture b) Dress: Vintage Lace Dress ( cousin's)
Shoes : Black Suede Mary Jane Heels
Bag : America's Pink Fur ( Trust me, it's not real fur)
Necklace : I made it myself (HANDMADE)
Bracelet : From everywhere, some are from my mom, from Japan, or others
d. ( Below picture c) Dress : White long loose tanktop
Vest : Black knitted Vest ( I bought it at a flee market)
Belt : Mom's
Necklace: Car biscuit necklace (HANDMADE), and triangle neckalce from SVS
Shoes: Black Suede Mary Jane Heels
e. ( Below picture d) Shirt : Loose Purple See Thru shirt
Pants: Washed short pants (Mom's)
Belt : White small belt ( bought it at FO Bandung)
Shoes : Black Vintage Oxford shoes
Bracelet: Many kinds






3 feedbacks:

Nadhyra's said...

keep up this dazzlin blog sabilskyyyy!

Sabila Anata said...

Tx alot Nadhyra :)
Keep up your crazyblog too

Nancy Drew said...

LOVE this one tooo !
more moreee