Me and My Friends






Yap, these are me and my friends. My strange and weird friends , but also caring and crazy ( good crazy).


Let me introduce you, i'm the one with the purple shirt , washed short pants and brown oxford shoes. That's me for sure. My full name is really Sabila Hasya Anata. But i prefer just to write Sabila Anata because it's much more simple. People usually call me Sissy. Especially my little sister Sabrina. You might be asking, " Where did she get the word Sissy from? I mean her full name is Sabila Hasya Anata and there is no word like Sissy in it". Many people askes me that. It's from the word SISTER. You know babies can't speak letter R very well, so my little sister calls me Sissy.


The one with the grey t-shirt , black legging and bringing a backpack is called Maia. Well her full name is Chandras Suryo Kusmayas Putri. What a long and complicated name. It's longer than my name. I like to call her Maia better than her full name. Btw, Maia sells omlet ( not really important. Maybe you'd like to know).


The small girl with long necked shirt with blue jeans and white shoes is called Diah. Her full name is Diah Suci Rahmawati. At home , people calls her Uchi. I don't know where that name comes from, but it's still cute.


Last but not least, the one with white BURBERRY jacket , a GIRL shirt, black hotpants, and curly hair is called Dinta. Her full name is Dinta Rahmayanti Setyadi Putri ( i think that's how to spell it. I kind of forget. Sorry Dinta darling if you read this) . She's such a naive girl. I mean look at her face, you can already predict it from the first time you see her picture. Btw , her mom has a salon. So she always go to the salon , no wonder she has good hair and almost perfect skin.


There you go. They are my friends. Well not really my friends, but my best friends. We do things together. And what ever we do it's always crazy ( a good crazy). We have slumber parties , hang out together and much more. And in these pictures, we're at Pondok Indah Mall. Just hanging out and playing. What ever or where ever we do or we go we always take pictures. And that's totally a must. So I Love Ya Guys !