HAUNTED BY


































These are really the things that haunt me for the last few weeks. Just by looking at the pictures maybe you already know. Let me explain it alittle more

1. Green Tennesse Meadow. Isn't it beautiful there? You see horses, trees, fresh air. Just wanna lay down there and have a picnic or just sleep under the trees.

2. Old Vintage Camera. Just wanna have it, not really to use it but taking pictures with it or maybe just put it in the room

3. Urban Outfitters Clothing. Now this is the number one whose been haunting me for the last few weeks. Just look at the designs. Aren't they cute or what?

4. Report Card. WOW getting straight A's was the past. When I was in elementry school in Pennsylvania , getting straight A's is something ussual. I mean I always get straight A's. But now is totally different. And the report cards are always bugging me. Each time I get a bad result on my daily test, i'll be thinking what grade I will get on this white paper.

5. .......... . You know what it means right? Not a French kiss or major lip kiss. Just a cheeck kiss. Or whatever it is. But as you know, I'm not that fat and curly like the girl on the picture and my soon to be boyfriend's hair is black. But I can't find a black haired boy kissing a skinny and straight hair girl picture on the net. So i'll just use this picture. It ain't that different though.

So you know what's bugging me or haunting me for the last few weeks. This is my life. I have to hold it tight.


2 feedbacks:

Nancy Drew said...

I love urban outfitters !
And the meadow aaaaahhhhh

Anonymous said...

UO clothes are HELLA cute, but some are RIP OFFS = CHEAP MATERIAL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! But, I love 'em too.. haha..