Empty it is

Just a Sunday morning :)

 It's really really really really good seeing Jakarta this empty >.<

Btw, i'm having this problem with my blog. It seems that my post traffic thingy ( i don't know what it's called) is not working.Let me just show some examples

 These pictures were taken from my Bloglovin and ka Nalia Rifika's blog. I've printscreen these pics a few minutes ago a.k.a on March 11th , 11:27 PM. While my Last post was yesterday , March 10.
Buuuuut, from my Bloglovin, it shows that my last post was on February 29th which was the "Me still Gusta u,KARL" post. So this means all of the posts i made on March was never entried or whatever it is called. I think this has been going on since early March but i've just noticed this today.
 And on ka Fika's blog shows that my last post was posted a week ago... while in fact my last post was yesterday.
You see the problem? Can anyone help me with this? pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeee? :(


5 feedbacks:

Izzah Anne Abdullah said...

Hwauu :o. Anyway, I love all of your photos, simple but pretty :D

Hippiegonemad said...

wow, what a mess... i hope you could fix those problems asap sab! google, send feedback to bloglovin, click help. *kisses

http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

Sausan Hanifah said...

love ur blog! :D

Cantingku said...

haii....
nice blog...
so happy to be here...
i hope you will visit me back... :)

http://cantingku-onlineshopping.blogspot.com/

Delia Salsabila said...

You're right! I think you're too busy to not have time to post again. but apparently you still publish post but not entered in my reading list
hope you can fix it as soon as possible :)

http://fideliasalsabila.blogspot.com/