Oyster: The Day of The Juices

Had and amazing experience yesterday at the Passion For Fashion with Todd Tyler event at Kuningan City! 
I get to put up my own Fashion Installation Art there, so there was some kind of fashion bloggers' Fashion Exhibition . Then continued by doing the presentation to Todd Tyler about our own exhibition

 Sheinside Floral dress & lace inner // Diah's Customize PA.RL necklace (for order contact via bbm: 25CC1182) // Loushkii peterpan inner // Shoecorner metallic tassel wedges


 Floral patterns in graphic prints are awesome! I'm really into graphic printed clothes lately... 
Sooo it's cool knowing that u can actually make ur very own acrylic necklace design! I got this lovely one from my friend Diah, and if u want to have ur very own customized acrylic necklace too u can order via bbm to : 25CC1182. Maybe we can have the same one and u know... be twinnies! :o

Sooo here are all of the snapshots of yesterday's Fashion Exhibition and presentation :)

 Me doing my presentation with the theme of Summer Love

 Yes! With Mr. Todd Tyler and other blogger fellas :)

 This is my Fashion Installation Art called The Vibrant Juice

 With all the Blogger Fellas! Ka Bethanny Putri , Ario Achda , Ariyani Sukma , Jenifer Patricia & also ka Welly for having us all here!

 Then here goes my little assistant, Sabrina! She's my "Photographer" that day, almost all of these pics are actually taken by her hehehe smooches to her :*

Will be expecting more events and experience like this yeayyy :)

10 feedbacks:

Unknown said...

That's cool, Sabila! You really are a lucky girl. I wish I could see Todd directly too, he's so charming *.*

Unknown said...

sooooooo cool .. you are my inspire . btw , love you outfit :)

http://nadiraarasya.blogspot.com

stylefrontier said...

you did a good job!
loving your outfit as well :D

xoxo
style frontier

SWK said...

That dress is so colorful and pretty. Looks nice and perfect for spring.

Cielo said...

I love it! :))


MISS CIELO

Dawa Lhamu said...

You're awesome,that dress is beautiful.We could follow each other maybe?
embroiderofdreams.blogspot.com

Nadhyra's said...

man that's awesome I mean Todd Tyler?! so proud of u sy!!

Anonymous said...

When choosing a jacket you pay special focus to the sleeve
long. Do not wear them must be dressed referred to as. While under simple .
pair of boot-leg jeans, they hunt really nice.
If you don't have corn flour put corn entree in a blender or food processor for a minute or two. http://curtisaallen.net/index.php/member/127372/

sartob said...

loove the floral dress, bil! gorgeous chosen outfit too! kereeeen hihi

x
sartob

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST:) your blog is such an inspiration and im following.

If you like animals and designer chairs..together....check out my blog:)

have a wonderful day dear

LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
(sweden)